1. innova taxfree group, s.l., entity registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, volume 11,970, book 0, folio 125, section 8, page M-188195, 1stinscription, with registered office in Madrid, 140 Velázquez St.–1st floor and tax identification code B-81653719 and mentioned in the contact form, as holder for all purposes of this website www.innovataxfree.com and responsible for computer files derived from it, ensures the integrity and full compliance with the obligations under Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, as well as those provided in the implementing regulations, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December (hereinafter LOPD and RLOPD) and other applicable regulations.
4. innova taxfree group s.l. is fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to personal data that may be required or that may be obtained by users on its websites in order to manage the services offered or referto them business communications, concerning products or services they may be of interest.
5. innova taxfree group s.l. adopts measures, such as technical and organizational necessary to guarantee the security of personal data and thus avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology in accordance with the provisions of the RLOPD. However, innova taxfree group s.l. cannot guarantee the absolute infallibility of the Internet and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
6. Part of the services offered by innova taxfree group s.l. to its users are cookies. A cookie is a small text file that the server can save on the hard disk of a computer to store some information about the user. The cookie may only be read by the website that sent it to the computer or terminal. This is not an executable file and can neither propagate nor contain a virus. innova taxfree group s.l. uses this data with the ultimate aim of improving its services. The information that innova taxfree group s.l. stores with this mechanism allows it to recognize the user in different website visits. The user can configure the browser to accept or decline cookies however innova taxfree group s.l. advises and thanksthe activationand acceptance of cookies in order to obtain more accurate data for improving the content and adaptingit to the preferences of the user. innova taxfree group s.l. is not responsible if the deactivation of cookies impedes the smooth functioning of the web page.
7. The users will respond in any case, of the veracity of the information provided and are responsible for communicating to innova taxfree group s.l. any changes made in them, being innova taxfree group s.l. exempt from any responsibility in this regard.
8. Users have and may exercise rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition by writing to the addresses indicated in each case or the address indicated in paragraph 1, identifying him/herself and specifying the request. When appropriate, an ID card photocopy or equivalent document must be provided.
9. innova taxfree group s.l., under Law 34/2002, of July 11, regarding Services of Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in no event shall transmit advertising and communications for purposes of sale or others ofcommercial nature to users without their prior request or consent. In the same manner, it will not send or forward unsolicited messagesnor send chains of unsolicited nor previously consentedelectronic messages.
10. innova taxfree group, s.l. informs users that if they have applied for reception of commercial messages or alerts, they may unsubscribe from such communications by following the instructions in each case or writing via the contact form.
11. In relation to personal data of minors under 14, innova taxfree group s.l.will never use this information for improper purposes for the child's age. innova taxfree group s.l.shall provide parents or guardians the possibility of exercising their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition of the data of their children or tutelages and will encourage children to consult with them before providing personal data.